CLICK HERE FOR SECURE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP DUES RENEWAL
The primary focus of the CAOMS is to serve the ongoing needs of its members. In this section, you will find valuable resources for members, including timely articles, a discussion board, job postings and classifieds, and an easy way to make donations to the Foundation for Continuing Education and Research (CAOMS).
For Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons who are not yet members, the benefits of joining this organization are many! Highlighted below is a sampling of these benefits:
- Collectively advocate for the needs of OMFS amongst various groups and government agencies.
- Attend the Annual CAOMS Conference, which features a Pre-Conference Symposium, a Scientific Program with internationally renowned speakers and an Exhibit Hall which showcases a variety of exhibitors.
- Opportunities to participate in unique, peer to peer, educational events such as the Annual Ski & Learn Meeting and the Annual Bike & Learn Event.
- Keep up-to-date on timely news, events, articles and publications relating to the OMFS profession.
- Give back to the specialty by donating to the Foundation for Continuing Education and Research (CAOMS).
- Opportunity to join the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) as an Affiliate Member and be a part of a community of 7000 OMS.
- Subscription to the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (JOMS)
- Receive member rates when attending continuing educational meetings.
- Support the new generation of oral surgeons through the Canadian Resident Association for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (CRAOMS), a branch of the CAOMS.
- Become part of a vibrant community of your peers by networking with colleagues through discussion forums, joining special task forces, attending conferences, etc.